View Single Post
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 12:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Elx, the only people to have witnessed the landing are the astronauts that were there. Watching it on a screen doesn't count as witnessing it.

10K and I are only concerned about when they landed, not if. Besides, have YOU been to the moon?
no, but i don't need to witness something directly to understand that it has occurred. this wasn't a cold-war competition or a triumph for americans, it was a world-wide success for the human race. and to humor the conspiracy theory with such little understanding of it is insulting all of those who dedicated their entire existence to it. it also shows me that you're operating on very little knowledge of the subject, because if you knew the impact on the scientific community and understood the role the information collected on that mission has played in the educational advances you wouldn't doubt it for a moment.

if you do educate yourself and still come to the same conclusion please let me know, because honestly, i hold very little esteem in those who truly believe that something of this magnitude and significance did not occur, almost as little respect for those who deny the existence of holocaust.

you have absolutely no basis for assuming that it didn't occur on the date it was said to have, other than that you assume we were not technologically sophisticated enough for it at the time. which is absurd, because the successful use of those machines has lead to the development of the ones we're currently using today! you should also consider all of the other amazing things humans have been able to construct, all of the other advancements in technology, some single-handidly developed and working long before any space-machine designs.

edit: errors

-MODERATOR MILHORSE