View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 07:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I got this too! I didn't even know that it wasn't a universal thing until like five years ago.

Are you extremely good at remembering other people's birthdays too, no matter how little you care about them?

Usually when I remember birthdays it has something to do with me giving a shit, but no, not especially good with dates.

Numbers, certain letters, and music usually trigger colors and shapes to me. I think it's supposed to go beyond whatever crap your brain normally imagines when exposed to music or words, and that certain letters, numbers or notes ALWAYS evoke the same color. For me, 9 has always been sort of a deep, bluish kelly green, and 5 and 7 are slightly different shades of red-orange.

Sometimes music does it too. Certain music makes me see rippling ribbons. It's like having Fantasia going in your head 24/7.