View Single Post
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 01:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
No I meant shyandquietguy, he keeps bringing up my posts and trying to make me a pram maven by calling me a racist homophobe. First off, if you're trying to piss someone off by calling them things that they're not, they have to care.
Quote:
Just because I don't like you, and you're a faggot, doesn't make me homophobic.
Quote:
I could give a fuck less if someone thinks i'm a racist homophobe. SHIT, STRINGIN' UP BROWN FAGGOTS IS WHAT THIS COUNTRY TO WAS BUILT ON GODDAMMIT. That's when I go to my best friend Jamal and say "IM READY FOR MY DINNER, BOY. AND IT BETTER NOT BE NO FUCKIN' PUSSY FAGGOT SALAD SHIT. IM A RED BLOODED CUNT-CRUSHING MAN. THIS BIRD CAN NEVER CHANGE"
Quote:
Now, I've been with some absolutely beautiful girls. Some that are beyond a level of foxiness comprehendable by man. For example, the last chick I met in Seattle was not only a mega-fox but she was smart as hell. She was the embassador to the University of Washington and right now she's working on becoming the supervisor at the EPA in Seattle. And her body was INCREDIBLE. Curvy and in shape. She teaches yoga on the weekends. She was also funny and was a BOSS at super Mario World (but come on, who isn't.)
Quote:
But hopefully someone will quote him and tell him how funny he is and then he can get some sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I forgot canada celebrates it a month early to coincide on the anniversary when chris beniot settled the native anerican canadiens.
Quote:
I wonder if him murdering his whole family and himself is like their 9/11

which makes me wonder why we dont celebrate it as a holiday
Quote:
also, the ponies suck dude :[ sorry man, i just don't get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype View Post
I am just thankful that I have a job, am not fat, and have friends. I can justify ponies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash0
This isn't fat.