Thread: 2009 NFL Season
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 12:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
I'm confused. Brooking complains that the game was out of reach and the Vikes should've just gave up. Well then why were the Boys going for it on 4th when the game was out of reach? Was it running up the score? Yeah, but I have no problem with it.

Afterwards Childress was saying how all week the players were getting pissed at all the "Dallas Cowboys are leet haxors" talk around the country and that no one gave the Vikings any chance to win, so naturally they made to push Dallas' shit back in.

Also the Cowboys kept calling timeouts when the game was long decided and I sure didn't see the Cowboys let off the Eagles last week so Brooking needs to change out his tampon and stop crying like a little bitch.
Ultimately, I agree. These are pro athletes, if you don't like getting scored on (while getting paid no less) then whine less and defense more IMO