View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 02:05 PM       
Phag;

The play included some explanation of relativity, how the theory influenced the developement of nuclear weapons, and examined the relationship between ethics and science. It didn't concern itsef at all with what factors made Einstein a genius, and I'm pretty sure that while people can speculate, nobody has any idea. The chunks of Einsteins brain that made it to biopsy over the years (and that's a hell of a story in and of itself) revealed nothing. Current cience has revealed nothing structurally different about Ensteins brain.

I point to the commision as evidence that I am smarter than you, from my of view. Your point of view syays that statistically speaking, chances are my Jew brain is superior to your mongrel brain. Viewed from my perspective I am your intellectual superior. Viewed from yours, chances favor my being your intellectual superior. Taken together chances I am not your intellectual superior are VERY slim.

Again, as your almost certain intellectual superior, I insist you obey my DNA and abandon your ridiculous, self serving theories. While I'm sure you'd be very good at moving furniture or cleaning up debris, you were simply not born to form opinions. Obey your nature and do as I tell you, and you will naturally be more happy.