Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 09:11 AM       
I think we should all be asking ourselves why the Global Warmer community (Privately funded) would want to demonize a benign gas like CO2.

How I see it is that they wish to criminalize the gas in the mind of the public. Their mode of operation is to throw out an emotionally charged ideology (End of the World Scenario), mainly focused at the youth to create a synthetic mass movement. Some call them little enforcers. The high priests (climatologists) of this movement are promoted by a quasi-governmental body referred to as the IPCC.

Quote:
The IPCC does not carry out its own original research, nor does it do the work of monitoring climate or related phenomena itself. A main activity of the IPCC is publishing special reports on topics relevant to the implementation of the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)

http://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/ipcc-principles/ipcc-principles.pdf
This group of unaccountable, unelected individuals decides by decrees which work of literature will be favorable to the cause of global warming and which ones are not (I.E. Censoring, Omittingm Ridiculing). The main thrust or agenda behind this synthetic movement is to create a Carbon Tax based around CO2. By doing this they will have an unending supply of revenue coming from the countries paying into it. The Carbon Tax will be on everything. Literally. It will be on any product that is created through using energy. This is an austerity tax. This is a tax created to destroy what’s left of industry while driving down the standard of living for the people. All under the guise of "Saving the Planet, polar bear, island nation, etc, etc,".

They understand that as cynical, desensitized, and callous people are these days there is an inherit goodness about them willing to make sacrifices for the future of humanity. If they are able to channel this energy through institutionalized irrationality then their plans will come to fruition. As an added bonus they wish to also pass a Cap and Trade system to officially "cut carbon emissions" but unofficially it will further destroy industry while propping up a speculative market on CO2. The Carbon Credit scheme will be similar to the pollution credits of old, bigger more powerful polluters will be allowed to pollute as much as they please as long as they buy / trade the credits legally on the open market, all the while having wall street parasites driving up the price of carbon to further pauperize the public.

It's an ingenious and insidious plan. That's why people have stood up in the face of adversity and spoke out against the mass manipulation.

Quote:
31,486 American scientists have signed this petition,including 9,029 with PhDs

http://www.petitionproject.org/
This one is for TheLeader because I know he loves the Peer-reviewed stuff.

Quote:

Summary of Peer-Reviewed Research
http://www.petitionproject.org/review_article.php

Last edited by TheCoolinator : Mar 17th, 2010 at 11:14 AM.