Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 11:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
It may well be an ingenious and insidious plan, but does the existence of such a plan refute that climate change is actually happening?
The changing of the climate is a natural cycle unaffected by Mankind. As I said previously, They own and operate the man made global warming hypothesis. Meaning it's been a fabrication from the beginning.

Quote:
but does it automatically follow that the climate change movement is based on faulty science, or lies?
As I said above, the "movement" is completely sythetic. It's a ruling class ideology that has been forced upon emotionally fragile individuals who have no knowledge of past climate patterns. If you scroll up a bit you will see a chart and a quote that both point out that in certain parts of history CO2 levels were 10x as high and the earth was not warming. The chart also shows that even when CO2 levels drop the global temperature stays the same.

Quote:
Oh, and are you saying that climatologists should be elected?
No, I'm just pointing out that the IPCC is a unaccountable agency that was created to prope up the myth of man made global warming.