View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 09:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
your dad sounds like a tard. idk how people can't resist having a series of long, torrid affairs at the expense of the rest of their life and the people they care about. i find that people who go clubs/bars to hook up are among the many, many groups of people i dislike.

it isn't worth it; sex just isn't that amazing or interesting. maybe i'm doing it wrong.
Yeah, I feel the same way. I'm right at the age where hooking up with randoms at the bar would likely be easy or at least appealing, but I hate that shit. I'd feel like a douche, the risks of knocking some girl up or getting cock rot are pretty huge, and honestly, it's not worth the effort. Bars in general aren't my favorite places in general these days.

Also, I had no idea that Wiffles wasn't a character. Miffles isn't gonna show up and tell us about being molested by his grandpa, is he?

That was very funny. Well done.