View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I can't figure out why he would tell a bunch of ignored people he was ignoring them? We've lost his love so what the fuck do we care.
I was bored, decided to take a cursory look at the one thread in the forum that seemed to have activity, and saw that almost an entire page was blacked out because of people I'd added to the ignore list I don't even know how long ago were the only ones posting. Seemed vaguely funny, so I took a screenshot. Really nothing else to it. More often than not, I just click "show post" if it's one or two blocked comments in a thread.

As for why I'd tell a bunch of ignored people: I didn't. Well, I sorta told Pub and GW, but I figured that, like most things here, it's pretty unimportant and doesn't warrant a lot of thought or, God forbid, hurt feelings!

That was very funny. Well done.

Last edited by Zomboid : Feb 5th, 2013 at 02:57 PM. Reason: CLARITY!