View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 05:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I can't figure out why he would tell a bunch of ignored people he was ignoring them?
He didn't tell you. He told me. And I told you. Shut up, Kitsa and Babs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Well, that was certainly unexpected! I like that your first instinct was to do...whatever that was, rather than confront me (via the internet, no less) about it. I guess you sort of did, but I think calling someone spineless under the assumption that he won't see it is a bit toothless.
It really was just something to post about. I am trying to post a lot because Tadao has a higher postcount than I do and it has been a drawn out slow joke about him and I pretending that is a thing that matters. I wasn't even visiting the forums all that much until he IMed me about the HILARIOUS SITUATION.

Quote:
I'm not sure how legitimately fucked up you are nowadays
Very. Always very fucked up.

Quote:
I'm going to assume that you think multiple posts is a genuine annoyance for me.
The other day I found out people actually take the time to read the bullshit I post on here. That certainly quelled the flood quite a bit. I expect to be ignored.
Quote:
I find you annoying more because you remind me of a chatroom, circa 2003, where everyone just types stream of consciousness messages one sentence at a time.
Twitter.
Quote:
I think this might be the first time I've ever addressed you directly on here...
That baby image, though... That hurt.
I think you've called me an idiot before or something. The baby picture is something I made and posted in here in 2008 which is probably the last time you called me insufferable or some other apt thing.

Quote:
it's at a point where there is absolutely fucking nothing else worth commenting on in these forums, so good on ya.
I can and have just posted emoticons over and over. I wanted to try get the next 500 posts done by replying to things. With Babs throwing it back in my face I have been struggling, let me tell you. The world will be better when he and I finally die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
My sentiments exacty.
Quote:
I was bored, decided to take a cursory look at the one thread in the forum that seemed to have activity, and saw that almost an entire page was blacked out because of people I'd added to the ignore list I don't even know how long ago were the only ones posting. Seemed vaguely funny, so I took a screenshot. Really nothing else to it. More often than not, I just click "show post" if it's one or two blocked comments in a thread.

As for why I'd tell a bunch of ignored people: I didn't. Well, I sorta told Pub and GW simply by posting that where I knew they'd see it, but I figured that, like most things here, it's pretty unimportant and doesn't warrant a lot of thought or, God forbid, hurt feelings!
If there was anything going on at all then it would have likely been ignored. If I could make hay out of the Hockey thread then there would be five pages of me talking about the oilers beating the kings with their jets or something. I have better things* to do than posting "COCKS. leek" over & over. I honestly do. I will get on and do them now. Sorry to waste everyone's time. Have a happy Waitangi Day.

*watching The Walking Dead.