Thread: Yay....not
View Single Post

Shifty is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2006, 11:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by glowbelly
stupid, you do realize that you're defending a person who was upset that he got his gal preggo because it meant that he couldn't have sex on his birthday, right? you do realize that this thread is titled "yay, NOT" right?

i'm just stating the obvious. this shifty person is A CHILD and so is his girlfriend. he doesn't know what tired is, yet. right now his lady is in the hospital and the baby is being taken care of by her and the hospital staff. i just wonder how upset he's going to be when he finds out that he can't fuck his girlfriend for another 6 weeks and that midnight feedings don't just happen at midnight - they happen at 2, 4, 6 and 8 am.

as for the comments about my husband, i'm going to let those slide because you're just making shit up to take the piss. i think it's hysterical that a friggin highschool boy thinks he has the balls to call me out on such ridiculous terms. you want to know what's so different about our situation and theirs? we wanted a baby. my husband didn't start a thread on the internet about not wanting it, complaining that he couldn't have sex, hoping that i'll still be hot after it was born while being all grossed out about having to watch a birth. in short: WE ARE NOT CHILDREN.

Fuck you. you dont know anything. so dont base your opinions on some shit i say on the internet.

Cliff burton Gotta love the best metal bassist to get crushed by a bus.