View Single Post
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 02:39 PM       
you would be surprised. Some people are just plan retarded when it comes to games that use something other than d-pad, A + B.

I showed one kid how to play excite truck, couldnt be simplier. I mean seriously ITS REALLY FREAKING SIMPLE. and i walk off, not even 20 seconds later i turn around to see him swinging the controller around like a deactivated light saber, going, "THIS GAME IS DUMB, IT DOESNT TURN THE WAY I WANT IT TOO." So i show him how to do it again and go take care some some other business. after not even a minute again i hear the kid telling his mom the game sucks and walks off meanwhile his car is in a wall.

Its the same thing with guitar heros. I was playing a game and told the kid to hold the guitar like me, he couldnt do it, so i told him to hold it buy holdiing the neck with the buttons with your left hand and touch the white bar in your right hand and let the whole thing hang from your shoulders using the strap, pointing at myself deminstrating the different points i was talking about. still couldnt get it. so i told him to wing it and went back to work. fucking kid.