Thread: Nintendo Wii
View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2006, 01:19 PM       
My biggest bitch with rayman is that there's no multiplayer mode where it just runs you through a bunch of shit automatically, and most of the minigames aren't things I'd choose of my own volition. I think they should have dropped all 4 raymans in the coliseum and then whomever gets to a door first plays that game :< and so on until someone wins 10 games or something. A lot of the games only let each player try something quick once (like cow tossing), which makes it really short and really sucky if you miss the field entirely.

Schimid played red steel for 10 minutes last week and got in that mode of his where he's like THIS SUCKS THIS SUCKS I WILL TRY MY BEST TO HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS NOW OH GUNS HUH THAT'S ORIGINAL but I forced him at remote-point to play it with me in multi last night and we had a lot of fun :> The restaurant is the best multi level by far - it's designed really well and most of the rooms are huge but separated by things that contain shootable glass. Even the restaurant area itself has lots of big windows you can blow out and toss grenades in. Also using the sword in multiplayer is hilarious as it just stuns your opponent for a few seconds, letting you end them EXECUTIONER-STYLE. Highlight of the night was probably when Schimid rolled a grenade UNDER a door that I was so cleverly hiding behind ;<

Microshock, if you're hitting grounders in Wii Sports Baseball, try swinging the remote upwards.