View Single Post
Ninja in training
lumpisan is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 12:09 AM        yeah, about that navy thing....
About 2 months ago i came on here and said my goodbyes as i was preparing to leave for naval bootcamp. And you all were very kind with your gooodbyes and advice. And i felt sad that it would be at least 6 months before i would be able to get on here again. But i pressed on and made it halfway through bootcamp. Than i was called to what is called REU (Recruit Evaluation Unit). I thought it was strange but i went.
Turns out, when i told my recruiter I had severe ADHD and he told me it wouldnt be a problem and not to mention it unless i wanted to do alot of pointless paperwork, he was wrong. Very wrong, because now i am writing this at home. Turns out, ADHD is disqualifying for naval millitary service.

So yeah, ive been kicked out.... I guess i am posting this here so you all will know im not a liar and i did go off to bootcamp.... and i did very well... but i did tell them around week 2 about the adhd and they told me they had to do some tests and here i am.
And to anyone who is thinking of joining...if you have ANYTHING your recruiter tells you not to mention... mention it. It may not let you in, but trust me, It will come back to bite you in the ass. I saw alot of pepole who were in the seperation unit because they told there recruiter they had asthmna when they were 5 and he said not to mention it. guess what? it came back, and they got kicked out, one of them a day before he graduated. You cant hide that kinda shit (pardon the language).So please take my advice. Do not lie or hide anything or you will be very sorry.

you stupid lemon eater