View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 07:34 PM       
No I do not, I was more referring to actual sexual intercourse when talking about condoms. I appreciate you distracting from the point I was making that the spread of STDs is not the sole fault of some whore doing the sex acts but it is the fault of both partners. In terms of blowjobs, thats the risk involved with the enjoyment I guess. No condom means there is risk for disease and thats the facts of life so if you can't handle the fact the mouth your sticking your dick in might be dirtier then you know then you really shouldnt be sticking your dick in there. Its not the bitches fault that you want to stick your dick inside her dirty mouth. If you get a blowjob and assume your the first dick to enter that girls mouth then you are a naive dumbass. Even if the girl never did suck a cock or have sex, she could easily still have an STD that she got trasmitted to her from birth. I expect these boys to know the dangers of sexual activity and then if they choose to take part in it, I expect them not to blame the bitch they barely know who sucked their cock for the burning sensation in their cocks when they pee

obviously if you knew for sure you had an STD then its your fault for spreading it and not disclosing info but people are sexually active with strangers everyday and they def dont get tested for disease nearly as often.

GET YOUR DICK SUCKED AT YOUR OWN RISK