View Single Post
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 09:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
I think what people mean is that the stealth rules have been relaxed a bit, what with a meter that calls out when you could potentially be seen, the ability to leave a weird shadow clone of yourself when you're spotted, and the whole marking/multi-kill system. Also, you get a silenced pistol with infinite ammo.

It's not a total action game; it's just more action-oriented, sort of like how Mass Effect 2 is still an RPG, but more action-oriented than the previous installment.
It has about the amount of action as Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. Getting detected makes enemies call for backup, so stealth is still the best idea. The whole multi kill thing requires you to kill enemies in melee stealth before you can use it to balance it. It works very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
And don't forget that his strong attack is way too fast. You have no time to counter it as a Marine. It's complete BS.

They tried to nerf him a little by making the flying discs weaker but they still have a lot of work to do to make it equal.
I stopped playing multiplayer once I saw that Aliens are essentially moving targets in most cases. That was the only class I wanted to play as.