Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
Because they aren't.

(citation needed)

Quote:
We have a huge illegal alien populations destroying our society. It isn't focused at latinos its focused at committing the crime of entering the country illegally. And I thought you said it was WALL STREET that was destroying society, not immigration. Make up your mind.
Do you really think that if they wanted a law that would unfairly target Latinos, that they would write explicitly that way?

Quote:
Unfairly targeted? Last time I checked everyone whose gotten pulled over by a police officer in the last century has had to show their drivers license.
It isn't having to show your license, its the BEING PULLED OVER IN THE FIRST PLACE. Minorities are pulled over far more than whites.
Quote:
If you police officer sees a bunch of people waiting to be picked up for work and they are all kinds of races he has more then enough reasonable suspicion to ask for all their identification.
Quote:
La Raza and other ethnocentric groups are here to cause fissures within our society. They are here to push a race war between Hispanic / Latinos and whites / blacks.
(citation needed)
Quote:
This is all blatant incendiary rhetoric being placed out there to agitate the local populace into attacking each other instead of going after the real criminals. Wall street.
Because any discussion of race and how it continues to divide society is INCENDIARY AND IT WILL AGITATE TEH BROWN PPL! WE MUSTN'T DISCUSS RACE! WE MUSTN'T TALK ABOUT IT! WE MUST IGNORE THE ISSUE AND HOPE IT GOES AWAY!

HOW DARE THOSE PEOPLE OF COLOR DISCUSS RACIAL ISSUES! ITS NOT LIKE THOSE ISSUES AFFECT THEM IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!!