View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 18th, 2010, 07:13 PM       
Damn. Coolie, I can't tell if you are purposely talking like a complete moron, or if you're doing it just to get everyone angry at you. Truly you need a verbal smackdown.

And the small businesses are there, and they're growing in number.

And the only one who said we were in a depression was you. As I recall, no one agreed with you.

I'll have to start calling you Cassandra, except she was right most of the time, and you're just wrong.

Again, only my opinion. I know you'll take issue with this, and either ignore me, or contradict me again. That's how you win arguments, right?

EDIT: I forgot the best part (thanks, Kahl)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
I highly doubt that. How can you or any other business compete with people making 25 cents an hour?
Very easily, but if you can't understand why you're wrong about small businesses, you won't understand the reason:

Spoilers!
You may already be there.