View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 09:50 AM        Randy Orton comes to Twitter
I've said before that I only use twitter to stalk wrestlers, and Orton finally got fixed up with a Twitter account.

http://twitter.com/RealRKOrton

It's linked on the WWE website and WWE twitter--it's really him.

Anyway, I mention it because most wrestlers just keep kayfabe in their twitters and say things like "Challenged Sheamus to a hard match, idk if it was such a good idea, sometimes I let my mouth get ahead of me" etc etc. Orton is answering tons of questions and yelling at people that tell him he sucks. One guy linked him to a long-running fake Orton account @RealOrton and Orton had this to say:

@OfficiallyYoung thanks for the heads up
@RealOrton hey dickhead shut down the account....Or I'll send mr Anderson after u

Anderson (Ken Kennedy) is the guy he got fired from WWE for botching a move on him. If you don't follow pro wrestling you won't understand the full extent of why this is hilarious, but it's funny enough that he's yelling at random people on the internet. Some of them are apologizing, and then Orton tweets that he accepts their apology.

It's the best wrestler twitter yet, and I think the only guy more active than him is Golddust (who in himself is hilarious because he is not good with computer).

He also uploaded a pic of his dog.