View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 01:02 AM       
Mark_taker: @RealRKOrton you know you are a really jerk in real life ! but they don't give a shit they still like you. not me

RealRKOrton: @Anthony_Be My 2 most important goals r to make my daughter proud of her father, and to stay healthy enough to perform in the ring till 42.

Mark_taker: @RealRKOrton will that's not good talk. a real wrestler will say i will keep doing it until my bones die !

RealRKOrton: @Mark_Taker u tweeted 7000 times since march 6th. That's about 60 tweets a day. Maybe take a break n find a lady friend? It'd b good 4 ya!

Mark_taker: @RealRKOrton WTF ? what's that all about ? lol are you getting crazy here ? how do you know about my retweets ?

Mark_taker: ok that was weird from @realrkorton i mean WTF XD

Mark_taker: well although randy's replay was ..u know .. i am happy he replayed to me.. so thanx @realrkorton

Mark_taker: i am still laughing about his replay @realrkorton lol