View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 03:53 PM       
no you fucking moron. I'm not saying anything is a smokescreen. I'm actually posting how stupid it is to call it a smoke screen. However, geggy is implying the program was being put into effect for a reason that was meant to be hidden from the public and that the real purpose of the program was not really to kill terrorists but was going to be used for other means. Therefore, geggy believes that the CIA was going to pretend to be using the program to kill terrorists which most people would support but would be actually using the terrorist excuse as a "smoke screen" to their real actions

stop making me explain geggys crazy conspiracy theories please

Smoke screen = An action or statement used to conceal actual plans or intentions.

therefore the cia's statement that a program was being used to kill terrorists but was actually being used for other methods is what some would call a smoke screen. i was disagreeing with him for reasons not really having to do with this argument based on you not knowing what the term smoke screen means.