View Single Post
Daphne is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2005, 05:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore

Personally, or as policy? There's a difference, but it's a subtle difference that zealots such as yourself probably don't get.
Zealot?! You're a fucking goofball. I said you have a right to your opinion, and I don't CARE if you're pro-life! I just think that you need to realize that it's something you can never go through, and maybe you should think about that. Walk in someone else's shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
YEAH, WAY TO GO BUD, GO TEAM!! :ABORTION!

I'm glad you commented, because I think you highlight my point. I think that if you think most Americans think abortion is a great method of contraception, then I think you are out of step with the very rational and moderate view that most Americans hold on abortion. I think the difference between you and the fundamentalists mentioned by kelly is that the latter knows that they're fundamentalists.

As for your balls/vagina comparison, I think it's not entirely relevant. You have no role in me getting prostate cancer, or getting kicked in the balls (other than being the potential kicker). Is your argument seriously that abortion and birth is only a woman's entitlement to discuss, because she encounters the discomfort? Maybe I'm ignorant here, is getting an abortion similar to going to a spa?????
You are seriously a fucking idiot, Kevin. I in NO WAY think that abortion is a day at the spa, and I especially think that people who look at it as a method of contraception are abhorrent (even if it's their body and not my problem).

It might surprise you to learn that I am actually personally against abortion. I think that it's awful and it's something that I, again personally would never do. HOWEVER. I am not every woman, and I can not speak for them. Just because I can look at things from another point of view is no reason to be a shit head.

On second thoughts, perhaps your mom should have done the coat hanger mambo when she was pregnant with you, and spared us all from having to read your arrogant assumptions.