View Single Post
Daphne is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2005, 05:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
I've never had an abortion, nor will I ever. So using your logic, I should never advocate abortion, because I don't understand the pain and psychological damage it could result in, right? Does "walking in someone else's shoes" apply across the board, or only for your arguement?
Thanks for putting words in my mouth! I love that! They tasted great!
As far as 'never' goes, are you quite sure a girlfriend or fiancee etc of yours never will? Can you say for sure you'll always feel this way no matter what?

Quote:
Precisely, just like everybody is. "I oppose abortion, but..."

Abortion is down. Teenage pregnancy is down. Sex. Ed. is up, and has been a success. So WHEN do we start removing the "but," especially since we're all apparently against abortion!!??
You can't remove the but. Life isn't black or white. I'm sorry you don't see eye to eye, and I'm sorry that you never will.

Quote:
Perhaps I should sponsor your psychotic rants, and give the money to Pro-Life groups. Then maybe you'll go away. It seems to work for PP.
YES! I'M SO PSYCHOTIC! EXCELLENT DIAGNOSIS DR. KEVIN! I'M GOING TO BOMB SEX ED CLASSES AND HAND OUT COAT HANGERS! GOBBLE GOBBLE!

Oh well, I live in a country that isn't run but religious nutters so I don't know why I'm worrying anyway