View Single Post
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 10:59 PM       
My main team is the Chicago Bulls. It's easy to be a fan of them when you get to grow up with Michael Jordan and those 90's Bulls Teams. They were even a pretty good team when Jordan left to play baseball for a season and a half. The new team is making me sick though thanks to the intermin coach being a bigger retard than two Isiah Thomases combined. Since this season is gone, I am rooting in spirit for the Houston Rockets to continue their monster streak. Them or the Pheonix Suns, though the Shaquistion has made me wained on that.

I am a Cubs fan and I'm not going to regail you with the faggotry with the fanbase. Bad management and spotty players are the only reasons why that team has been loser for now 100 years. I was tempted to switch alligences to the Chicago Whitesox after the 2003 choking since every Cubs fan was pissing me off with the "Bartman Ball Curse". Yet, I decided not to because I'm not from the South Side and Hawk Harrelson is the stupidest annoucer in baseball. Good thing I didn't become one, or I would be a fan of a championship winning team

FUN FACT: The White Sox almost moved to the town I grew up in but was voted out because my town was Cub fans. Imagine That!

I don't watch alot of NFL as I use to. I watched the Bears run to the Superbowl and it was exciting but this team can't get a halfway decent quarterback so it hasn't been worth watching. I never been a die-hard bears fan, My favorite Tecmo Bowl teams are the New York Giants and the Buffalo Bills though.

This year, a friend and myself adopted NHL teams because his city (Houston) doesn't have a team and I have the Chicago Blackhawks which is just like not having a team in your city. I took the the Vancouver Canucks and of the 2 games I watched I've been mildly impressed with them.

I went to a Media Arts College so I have no alumi teams to speak of. As far as College Basketball goes I am a big fan of UCONN and for football I tend to watch Wisconsin or Michigan. I use to have Oregon has my go-to college sports school (because of Donald Duck and Mr. Adventure) but their uniform decisions make them unbearable to watch.

Oh wow, I guess eshuolim is my sworn forum enemy. The Pistons make me Pisssst