View Single Post
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jan 1st, 2009, 09:53 AM       
i have a recurring dream where i am going about daily business and my teeth start falling out, i spit them out and it is the most real feeling i have ever had in a dream i could feel the teeth rolling around in my mouth.

I also had a fever dream when i was a kid that was lucid. I was in my grandparents yard and i realized that if i tried hard enough i could fly. So i try and try but the farthest i can get off the ground is about 6 inches. So i gave up and put my head in my hands and start crying. When i looked up i realized that i was hundreds of feet in the air. at that moment i remembered that people can't fly so i realized that it was a dream, for some reason this put an unholy terror in me so i tried real hard to open my eyes. i felt like i was waking up but when i did i was laying on the roof of a house, i looked around and i was surronded by roofs, they were compleatly covering a hill with no space in between them and ladders to climb higher, the terror comes back and i start running over the roofs i run and run and then realize that i almost woke up when i tried to open my eyes so i try again and this time i wake up in my bed. i was so realeved that i had to run and tell my family about my ordeal, i get to the kitched and immediatly somthing is off, i look around and realize that the entire kitchen is backwards. just then my dad walks in and he looks slightly off i realize that he has three ears on either side of his head, i scream and run to my bed room to lie face down in my bed till i wake up. My dream-dad walks in and asks me what is wrong, i look at him and go to say "this isn't real, this is a dream" but everytime i get to the word dream i lose my voice like "this isn't real, this is a dreeeahhhhh" my dad looks at me for a few seconds and then says "well, wake up then" and i wake up immidiatly. Later my mom told me that i was screaming and my dad went into my room to see if i was all right and he couldn't wake me up and they were getting very worried.