View Single Post
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 01:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf View Post
The Romans feared the feminization of their Empire because it would certainly mark the downfall of it as they had observed from other nations. They paid little to no respect to Carthage for them embracing a far more opulent, decadent society.
You moronic boob. Do you really think that feminization was the cause of the Decline of the Roman Empire and not political and socioeconomic factors? Do you honestly believe that Rome fell just because men preened themselves too much? Are you that thick?

Quickly! We all must enter into strict inflexible binary gender roles to save our civilization! Everything must be in a strict dichotomy! No room for any gender flexibility! No women can be leaders! No men can be nurturers!

Quote:
Do you get mad at people who advocate vegetarianism?
Yes, actually, I do. There are few things I loathe more than a self-righteous vegetarian. However, unlike you, I don't get angry when people decide to be vegetarians on their own and don't try to push it on me. You, on the other hand, start squealing with indignation at the thought of someone wearing pantyhose when they aren't trying to convince you to wear it as well. Some men like to wear feminine things. If they aren't trying to convince you to wear them, then you should get over it.

Quote:
Because it is cooler and more offensive.
I don't know why you seem to think that the term "phallocentric" is more offensive when its embraced by feminists left and right.