View Single Post
BlackHexen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:13 PM       
-Insomnium. This was very good. Al Pacino is the coolest detective in this movie. Plot was good and i liked characters. Robin Wiliams's character is discusting.
-Blade. Cool movie. Vampires are cool.
-Blade 2. Isn't so good as first one. Entertaining but nothing more. Characters are boring.
-Ghost rider. I waited this to be one of the shittiest superhero-movie. This is funny and cool movie. I liked this a lot. I laughted to stupidity of this movie.
-Big mamma's house 2. I guess immediately what is going to happen when movie started. Plot is just one big clisee. Still i liked this. Idea of transestive old bitch, who travel house to house solving broblems, is just way too genious to dislike.
-25th hour. Little indifferent. Fortunately party-scenes are good, so i got positive felings from this movie.
-Saw 4. Also indifferend. Plot sucked ass. Violence was only reason why i keeped watching this till the end.
-The Heart is Deceitful, Above All Things. This is one of my favourite movies, i watched this second time. This movie contains drugs, pedophilia, whoring and dark side of fundamentalist-christianity.
-1408. This was good. I was suprised because most of todays horrormovies are shit. Atmosphere is near Silent Hill videogames. Characters are cool.
-Final Cut. Idea for this movie is great. Plot and characters are average. Some good scenes and odd maincharacter make this film worth watching. Good film for scifi fans.

Next time i post to this tread, movies will be ultimate cool. "Look at him, he is cool and he have good taste for movies" will you all think.