View Single Post
Ozzman313 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2008, 03:01 PM       
Forrest Gump- I watched it with the commentary because I've seen it so many time before I got the DVD, IDK how that made me feel (although I love commentary!)

Dementia 13- it's Francis Ford Coppolas 1st movie, to sum up the plot...its confusing and old

House- made me feel stupid enough to waste money for renting & watching it...there was only one good part the end.

Toy Story & Monsters Inc.- watched them on DVD with commentary for the 1st time (it was very insightful)

Get Smart- Very clever and witty adaption of the old TV show, altough I enjoyed the original Get Smart movie called "The Nude Bomb" with Don Adams a bit more...for some reason I didn't laugh at the new one.

The Incredible Hulk- in every way better than the 2003 "Hulk" movie, very enjoyable although a bit to CGI looking in parts.

Armageddon- seen the movie many times on TV and got lucky finding a Criterion Collection 2-Disc DVD for only $8.00 used! Great movie and made even better thanks to the Criterion Collection with all of the special feature and beatiful film transfer.

Hancock- much better than Will Smith's last movie "I Am Legend", felt rather confused with the sub-plot about the other guys wife making him weak or something.