View Single Post
Nobody hipped me to that!
MiKE8_3 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 09:50 AM       
The Dark Knight: Fucking awesome!! There aren't enough hours in the day to describe Heath's amazing performance as the Joker, and Christian Bale OWNS as Batman, regardless of what anyone thinks. The movie was a masterpiece through and through...Chris Nolan is a genius!

Bubba Ho-Tep: Cool movie...it's not a straight up horror OR a comedy...it's kind of a weird dark comedy that makes you really think about growing old. And battling mummies that suck souls from your ass. And whether Elvis really died. Anyway, it's a great Bruce Campbell cheese-fest. I recommend it.

Walk Hard: John C. Reilly rules as Dewey Cox in this excellent send-up of music biopics. It's also worth a look. It's damn hilarious, and there are many great jokes, the best of which catch you completely off-guard. There's great cameos, great tunes...(Let's Duet...a work of comic genius). Check it out; you'll laugh yourself stupid.

Army of Darkness: If you haven't seen this master work, I highly recommend that you do so. Bruce Campbell rules.