Thread: Ask Willie
View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
Willie, is it true Chojin scared you off the internets with a haiku?
no!
Quote:
Willie, are you serious about the ponies?
as serious as I ever am about anything

Quote:
Willie, will you reiterate the hiaku.
no because I dont remember it but it was v. rude and in a place where my non-jerk friends and relations and mom and stuff could see it! sheesh what a dink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot II View Post
Could lenses be applied to the microsoft kinect so that it does its thing on a microscopic range?
yes but there arent any kinect games coming out that are for d*cks as far as i know :notdirectedatyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot II View Post
Why is it whenever somebody gets a cartoon fetish they leave I mockery?
who said anything about a cartoon fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Willie,

Are you legend? :O
no but if you squint at me real hard i might look like a cross between vincent price, charlieton heston and wills mith all smashed together