View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:18 PM       
Well I guess if you weren't that into to the actual gameplay then I can see how someone could not like this game.

That kind of goes for any game though.

I really do wish that there were individual characters to play the game as, hopefully if theres a sequel they will take this route. I really thought the main story mode was stupid and cheesy and predictable as shit.

Combat is incredible though. Currently beating the game on hard using ONLY Mr. Grimm like a bad ass. How does he suck? If you do his special right, which regenerates like every 20 seconds, you can kill almost everyone with one special and a Power missle.

There really is alot of strategy involved with the game. I thought it was going to be a huge departure from past games, but everything gameplay-wise has been brought back and improved immensely. I personally think, aside from the story, that this game is a perfect clash of Black's control and weapon system with the style and feel of TM2 all with a fresh coat of paint. I cannot stop slaying bitches online.