View Single Post
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 02:50 PM        Jaysus
Because this thread is about race. I think any prefferential treatment to people who don't deserve it is unfair. And as I said....COMPLETELY EQUAL IN ALL THINGS BUT RACE.

You can't have it both ways, either you support true equality, or you don't. There is no middle ground on an issue like this. Personally, I believe in the merit of the individual, and therefore true equality in everything. Including race.

In California there are no minorities. Just because you are of a different race does not make you a minority.
If there were scholarships geared towards whites what do you think would happen?

There are minorities in California, or else the DMV, Voter Registration and Board of Education would not see fit to ensure that all forms are provided in languages other than English. It is our national language, and no others would be needed except to meet the needs of MINORITIES. I don't use the term judgementally, save that they obviously are not the majority regardless of how numerous such individuals are.

Where do you get your information? Sitcoms? Look at this board. Most of the people here seems to be able to distinguishg between the different cultures and races just fine. (See the argument about Jordan......) You are busy trying to pigeonhole all whites.
Who is the racist here?

Actually, he's making a very valid point. Genetically speaking, Americans are mutts. We choose which cultural identity we wish for ourselves and embrace it, just as we choose which lies we are going to believe and live by them. On my mother's side I can trace my line three generations back to County Cork, but that doesn't mean anything, because Ireland has been occupied by British for hundred of years, and previous to them, it was a holding for the Viking for about eight hundred.

2) There are more laws in place CURRENTLY that protect those not white.

Name three.

3) I am not completely white. I am 1/2 Native American. Couple that with being a bisexual female. You want to talk about minority?

Bisexuality is a choice. Race and gender is not, I don't believe it can be considered on the same level. Secondly, I suppose this undermines your 'No Minorities Exist' theory above then doesn't it?