View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2003, 02:57 AM       
Quote:
I never knew that being non-corporate was about where you don't shop. I could give a crap. If I find something in gap I like I will buy it. If I see something at the salvation army or out of the closet I like, I buy it. Usually my wardrobe consists of hand me downs but who the fuck cares...really. Being judgmental about someone who thinks they are cool is just as bad as being that person who thinks they are cool.
YEAH

-willie