Thread: UNCENSORED BLOG
View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 16th, 2007, 07:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff The Ninja View Post
Im pretty big myself (5'10, 260lbs) but i can defend that by saying that im pretty athletic, i work out and i play a lot of contact sports like football and rugby.

Despite that, i know i have a problem. And i used to be a lot bigger (at one time topping 240lbs at 5'4 :o) and i have lost a lot of weight and packed on some muscle. But the people who piss me off are those who claim to be dieting and that "Ive tried everything i can to lose weight" and immediatly go for sevenths at the damn buffet. The way i learned to control myself is that I chew a stick of gum whenever i feel the need to snack on something, and to drink lost of water, it keeps you full.

The Thing is that its not the foods fault and its not the fast food restaurants fault, its the persons fault. If you dont have the self control to pass up a hamburger, then you deserve to be grafted to your couch and featured as a carnival side show.

edit:

The people on myspace have no life. And their reaction to Supafly's post proves it.
You don't have to be "shredded" or anything like that to be in shape. Actually, you should be eating about 5-7 times a day bro! When you are hungry, eat a fucking snack! I know a guy who is in my class that is about your size and can lift hella more weight, kick my ass blindfolded, and yet he isn't by any means "fat." What you eat however is really the key though, but I'm sure most people (including you I'm sure) with half a brain can understand this.

I agree on the idea of it being the individual's fault and not the fast food place's fault. It is rather silly to accuse KFC for your size/health problems when you're eating there on a daily basis. Besides, Popeye's chicken kills KFC