View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 12:33 PM       
I've been taking a certificate II media course, and today I had to do a presentation in front of the rest of the class. I was required to find two people in community radio, then use them as case studies on a topic that is an "issue" in local radio stations.

I originally got a week extension on it, because I was lazy and didn't do it, then my teacher went on holiday, and I ended up with another week.

Today I decided to start it, so I found a real radio station in Scotland on the internet and stole identities of two people that work there. I gave them both email addresses, and made up back stories for them. My teacher must have thought something was up, so she asked me loads of questions about my two fake people, which I answered perfectly without flinching. Then when I got home I noticed she had emailed them, thanking both of them for their assistance in her class. I replied back as each character.

I feel invincible.