View Single Post
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2005, 10:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
Honestly, zigs, it was clever how you tried to morph my criticism of the most extreme leftist viewpoint (Chomsky didn't even go that far) into some kind of "America is never wrong" mentality. Do I even need to tell you why the paper-pushers, rescue workers, and firefighters who died on 9/11 were innocent victims?
For fucks sake, I'm not saying I believe they were guilty and deserved what they got, I'm just saying that we all have blood on our hands. Our own noble ideal is that our freedom is bought with blood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin
Whether or not he has some good points buried under his idiotic and offensive comments isn't the point."
I disagree. I think that anyone who tries to make the point that deviates from flag-waving and an "America is never wrong" mentality gets shouted down on a good day, and a rock through their window most days.

And the guy sweeping the floor at the WTC deserved what he got every bit as much as any innocent child that's been killed by one of our bombs. Which is to say, none of them deserved it, and our blood for blood attitude only perpetuates this cycle of murder.