View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2005, 02:39 PM       
Is it possible that they hate us because of a radical relgious belief that was inbedded into their heads by their culture? I mean if you look at Middle Eastern textbooks and what they say about America and Israel, its pretty obvious why they hate us.

And Israel is one of the main reasons they hate us. Another reason they hate us is when we do something good like donate millions to mostly Muslim tsunami victims, the Arab press ignores it and would rather show Abu Grab photos. I mean could it be possible that America is misrepresented in many places in the world and seen as the scapegoat for most of the world's problems? We are the only current 'superpower' I mean who else you going to blame.

But I mean Israel is just committing genocide agaisnt Palestinians and only use the Holocaust as a way to divert attention away from it. Go Churchhill!

I'm not saying America is a saint. I mean we did commit genocide against Churchill's ancestoers which might be why he hates the US so much but I don't believe the United States and capitalism in general are the cause of all the bad things that happen.

Was Timothy McVeigh just setting off a bomb against the evils of capitalism and the little Hitlers filling the federal building? Or is his act not justified because he was a white American who didn't have 'genocide' committed agasint his people by our government?