View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 02:08 PM       
Oh yeah, same as esuohlim I quit Twilight Princess, but I did it on like the second dungeon because I couldn't see a fucking thing. LTTP is to date the only zelda game I've played, liked, and beaten. Since that had an overhead view, you could actually see all of the elements of the puzzles you were trying to solve, but in Twilight Princess I just couldn't find anything and kept missing jumps and falling into lava. And it was just cripplingly boring.

Also Willie I count failing at MMOs to be not getting to the level cap. Which I've never done, so maybe I need to set a new standard for myself :< Closest I ever got was hitting the level 40 cap on City of Villains, but they raised it to the City of Heroes 50 cap and I never got that :<