View Single Post
The Tension and the Spark
moonlightkisu is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 03:46 PM       
I originally posted a list of my favorite shows in the topic "favorite shows". I think that's how it's generally supposed to work on most forums.

Then, some bored 5th grader who has an icon of a cat wearing sunglasses started calling me a "homo" because of my "homo sig".

Why did I recieve a infraction, again? for responding to nonsensical posts that have nothing to do with the original topic? I was originally on topic before he started his "homo" tirade.

I don't hijack threads on any forum (I am a part of many, and I recently just joined here). I make posts relative to the topics -- and obviously, any posts after that are going to be responded to. If I was actually a "thread hijacker", that would mean that I came here to cause trouble, which I did not. Someone feeling the need to call others "homo" and de-rail the topic though, is.

Quote:
Anyway, yes I'm in the 5th grade (whatever age that is), what of it? Does that make you feel better about being lame on the internet? Does it? No. Or maybe. I don't know.
LMAO! could have guessed as much. 5th graders are the only ones who seem to enjoy using the word "homo" as if it were going out of style. And, I was originally ON TOPIC unlike you, yet I recieve an "infraction" because some 5th grader picked up the coolest new phrase and just can't stop using it. It's an overused word, try learning some new ones, and stop trying so hard.

The word "homo" is mainly only used towards homosexual males. And, it usually only makes sense when the person is actually a homosexual. Using it as an catch all-insult for anyone you come across, doesn't really make as much sense when the person is actually straight.

"Homo" is also the preffered word of choice for teenage retards yelling on xbox live while playing halo.

I suppose you can call a female a "homo", but then again it makes more sense if said female is actually homosexual/lesbian/bi what have you. It loses all of it's meaning otherwise. If you call everyone a "homo" a "fag" and "gay", then what do you call actual gay people?

Quote:
I think you can really call anyone a homo if they're an animeophile.
Or, if you're a bored 5th grader and using the word "homo", over and over and over again. You know what they say, homophobes are usually latent homosexuals themselves. If you're trapped in the closet, try finding the doorknob. It's not my fault that you're infatuated with gays.

Oh, I lol. But I suppose I can't expect much here, since these are the "I-mockery" forums, after all. Too bad the forums aren't actually as cool as the main site. That would rock.

Last edited by moonlightkisu : Feb 2nd, 2009 at 04:33 PM.