View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 10:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
I give my Dreamcast loving at least once a week. I still think that it could have competed with the GC, PS2, and Xbox if they sold everything for cheaper. Poor Sega, reduced to making shitty 3D Sonic games just to pay the bills now.
Yep,

It definitely could've competed with GC,PS2, and XBOX but Sega was too deep in debt because of the add-on and Sega Saturn debacle. I still can't believe that Sonic has been and continues to be whored out as much as he is. Completely surpassing Mario in every way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anselm View Post
I have a Dreamcast. My wife calls it the "Soulcalibur system" since that's all I ever turn it on for.

~Anselm~
Ahhh, Soul Calibur 1. My first Dreamcast game I bought when it came out on 9.9.99

My friends and I used to have such battles in that game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
Soul Calibur was wonderful. Too bad that the series never really improved much.
True,

There was slight improvements to the fighting system in SC II but after that they were just trying to milk in the cash. Releasing SC 4 was completely unnecessary. Adding in Darth Vader and Yoda was the last ditch effort to pull in as much money as possible knowing full well that the Star Wars geeks couldn't resist playing as them.