View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 06:12 PM       
THANKS, PENT. AND NOW HERE'S GRISLYGUS, WITH THE PLAY-BY-PLAY

God, he's so frustrated that he's dealing with living human beings that will challenge his assumptions and don't agree with his fucktarded conclusions. I think I'm just going to do bulletpoints for making fun of the first half, this is just too much

-He thinks that lycogurgus or whatever was actually his friend.

-He thought that we would bother clicking on his youtube links

-He thought that we would be "emotionally abused and manipulated" by them. He seriously thinks this. He thinks we'd feel... bad... about making fun of someone... on the internet.

This seems to be a big theme, isn't it? He believes that the internet is important. AS SOON AS HE ARRIVED, lest we forget, we ALL told him that it was all bullshit. Then Tadao scared him, and we all... INCLUDING ME... tried to calm him down! He just kept weeping and pissing and squealing, and ignored ALL of us telling him that it was just getting a hard time... then he SUDDENLY REALIZES it's "all a game". Five billion years later. I know there are those who can't stand Pram Maven and hate that we keep indulging him, but I continue to attest that he IS that funny.

Now suddenly he brings up personal issues! SERIOUSLY! Okay buddy, hang on. EVERYONE catches shit from other kids in childhood. Everyone! if you don't get over it and realize that you getting picked on usually WAS your fault, then you remain a manchild. No one wants you in their lives because you're an unpleasant loser.

Then, instead of growing up and improving yourself, he retreats into a hobby and romanticizes his DECISION to be anti-social by

1. Saying that HE drove other people away, instead of coming to terms with the fact that everyone else dropped him like a hot potato.

2. He blames this "anger" on people not coddling him, and actually expecting him to learn to depend on himself. Literally. However, this is seen through ROMANTIC GOGGLE-O VISION. Of course, I admit this is cockeyed optimism on the part of the adults in his life. Then again, keeping him alive would probably count as cockeyed optimism.

And now, he suddenly erupts forward with the factoid that he DID NOT KILL HIS FRIENDS. Suicide excuse blah blah suicide excuse. These people go through their lives looking for any reason at all to be miserable and NOT HAVE TO BE JUDGED by other people, whenever anybody they know dies or commits suicide, they clutch it to themselves like a greasy prized item. Then they have the balls to expect sympathy! Think of everybody in your life that went through brutal shit, including yourself. Now think on how they GOT OVER IT as best they could. Now keep making fun of these self-pitying losers. They fucking love bad things happening around them.

Now, his ONE... let me repeat that, ONE girlfriend dumped him. It's not because he's a loser, it's because he has an "inability to process grief". WHY DON'T YOU FEEL SORRY FOR HIM?

Now, NOW, he "can't stay here, because [he has] too big of a heart to weather the abuse." Isn't that what we've been recommending for ages? Now he talks about how a mouse in a trap cut him to his very soul. I seriously love this man.

Quote:
That's when I found comedy. If I couldn't laugh, I'd cry like that video probably made you do.
Let's all look at that for a moment. DO YOU SEE? THIS IS WHY WE'VE BEEN FEEDING HIM. IT'S ALL BEEN LIKE THIS, NOT A SECOND HAS BEEN BORING!

The rest is the usual horseshit, but he may actually be leaving this time, guys