View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:36 PM       
I found that too at a lower level. Then I ran away crying. I ended up finally going through blighttown. Although fuck was it hard to get through the poison/endlessly respawning flies and I only had one purple moss left in the end. I had to get the fuck out of there after beating that giant lava fucker and the 8 taurus demons. Now I'm back on top farming souls from a really good spot, so now I can use the dark knight halberd! 32 strength and 18 dexterity, although I haven't put any points into my health or stamina since I got the thing. :/

Honestly, the trip through blight town and then back up through blight town is a dick and a half. Trying to fight all those things while on a narrow walkway. Then the poison at the bottom.