View Single Post
Forum Virgin
Izlude is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 05:22 PM       
I was on an airplane. And somehow I was sitting in coach, but at the same time watching what was going on in the cockpit.

You know how dreams are.

Anyway, so apparently Will Farrell and John C. Reilly were in the cockpit behind the pilots. Except, they werent funny. They were assholes. They shanked the pilots and took over flying the plane.

However, some how while they were flying they stopped being jerks (or I guess they still were, but...) and started being funny-ish. I couldnt make out what they were saying, but they were laughing. So I'm pretty sure I was too. Cause you know, they are funny guys.

Anyway, it cuts back to me in my seat and now theres these two girls, really attractive, blonde, kinda steriotypical ya know? Anyway, they are stading in the isle talking about gaming nerds and how they are annoying.

At this point I'm feeling pretty bad. Hot girls are basically saying I suck, and two of my favorite commedians are homicidal sociopaths.

Back to the cockpit.

WF and JCR are gone. Whos piloting the plane? No one.

A stewardess who looks kinda like sonia blade from the Mortal Kombat movie (the first one) comes in and shes all like "wtf" except, she didnt say that. A speech bubble appears and had the letters "wtf" in it.

Back to me in the isle.

I'm now verticle and am pretty sure were about to crash. But I look and see that the two nerd-hatin girls from before just fell down the isle and busted their heads, so I think they died. That was kinda bitter sweet.

Any way. I wake up as I see the ground about to make contact with us but realize its another dream. But this dream that I wake up into wasnt a good one and it was a personal and very upsetting one so I'll stop here.

Anyway, that was like the night before last. But still pretty weird.