View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2011, 03:16 PM       
Ha, I figured it was something like that. If I hadn't suddenly found out that I was fucking COMPLETELY INELIGIBLE for a Cal Grant and therefore had to pay my own goddamn tuition by working forty-fifty hours a week on top of school, I would have bugged the hell out of you... so it all worked out beautiful, in a fucked up way. Which is appropriate.

However, while the subject is brought up, there is no summer school at LCAD so I'm going ahead and starting a gag-a-day webcomic this summer. I have fifty of them written, who knows how many I'll have time to finish before next term ANYWAY, barring a financial disaster, some time in the next year I'm going to get the site up. If you have a personal project or something, and have a large number of pages COMPLETED by the time I get this online-artist colony thing up, I'd love to have you contribute a regular strip for it