View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2011, 08:44 AM       
I dreamed last night that I bought cocaine online, with a credit card, I think because I thought it was a joke. Then when I went to other stores and made other purchases, the word COCAINE was printed at the top of every receipt. All of the cashiers said, "So you use this card primarily for cocaine, ma'am?"

I've never done cocaine.

Then I fell back asleep and had a dream about this bitchy old Brethren woman who stopped to admire my dog in a field. Brethren are religious conservatives here who dress sort of Amish-y, but not quite, and don't have the same rules. People around here call them "German Baptists" for whatever reason. Anyway, the woman stopped to admire my dog and then she whipped out a cell phone and said, "We'll see about this" and called some 800# on my dog's collar, either to verify that it was really mine or to verify its pedigree or something. I don't know. I was mad.