View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 01:52 AM       
It's funny that this thread is directed at homosexuality when it could also be targetted at any couple that has sex for any purpose other than creating babies. Why not just title it, "WHY SEX IS WRONG UNLESS YOU"RE WEARING A BLINDFOLD AND PARALYZED FROM THE NECK DOWN."

I think that some "Saints" (MOSTLY ONES WHO COULDNT GET LAID BECAUSE THEIR PENISES DIDNT WORK MAYBE I DONT KNOW) even condemned marital sex as sinful, but accepted it was necessary.

Also everything you said in this thread relies on "Marriage" and "Religion" being objective and real or something. It's an undefended assumption. As such, none of what you said can be accepted as anything other than begging the question over and over. ITS WRONG BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS ITS WRONG. THE BIBLE SAYS ITS WRONG BECAUSE IT DOES BAD THINGS TO SOCIETY. ITS BAD FOR SOCIETY BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS ITS WRONG. or something I dont know I don't really feel like properly representing your argument but that's close enough!

and uh not all religions and societies condemn homosexual behavior so I guess homosexuality is a-okay right?

OH ya and you're kind of reverting to that whole "Natural" (MEN AND WOMEN ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER BECAUSE MEN HAVE PENISES THAT CAN GO INTO THE VAGINAS AND MAKE BABIES) argument again which I remember in the past we already discussed. And it being natural doesn't necessarily mean it's right. Cooking food isn't natural. Reading books and typing on the internet isn't natural. OR MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE IT EXISTS IN THE WORLD!? OH WAIT HOMOSEXUALS EXIST IN THE WORLD!

would you say that people who are sterile (incapable of having babies) should not be allowed to be married and should not be allowed to have sex? After-all, the only purpose their sex can serve is pleasure or some social benefit, because they can't have babies.