View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 03:16 PM       
That's my russian friend who killed himself It was the only picture of something Russian that I had handy.

He took that picture a few months beforehand, because he was always taking pictures of that knife and was probably just doing that to be stupid. Someone in our group of friends submitted it to Cliff Yablonski, and then like 3 weeks after he died he showed up there as the "Margit Menace" or something like that. Then SA didn't update Cliff Yablonski for years.

He was kind of a messed-up guy and used to take pictures of his cutting and his "blood bowl" to try and gross people out. He had so many suicide attempts that I'm convinced his actual death was accidental...he liked being able to see the reactions too much.

Anyway, other than the mess-upedness and the killing himself he was a great guy.

Last edited by Kitsa : Jan 16th, 2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: further explanation