View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 11:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
this would have been much funnier if you'd just left it at that. that said, plz stop with the armchair psychology; this isn't the mock wars and either way you're not being funny so i'll have to ask you to shut up now
You got it exactly right, but you are a smart guy, I would expect nothing less from you.

Yes, the first part was the actual meat of the post for funny.

The follow up part, or as you called it, the armchair psychology, was for those, like Zhukov, who would not get the subtlety of the first part without my elaborating on it.

In essence, the funny part was for people who get it, the 'armchair psychology' was for people like Zhukov who like their 'humor' to be based only in fact