View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2005, 05:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellychaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708
9/11 was much more devasting then today's London explosions. So 40 + people getting killed could be a diversion for a much more deadly attack in the near future.
Why do the armchair quarterbacks and wordly pontificators feel the need to compare testicle sizes in this respect? The point is that they were ABLE to be attacked even if NO ONE was killed. The point is the loss of security they feel even in a city that is more terrorist-proof than most around the globe yet they are still vulnerable. The point is that people like you continue to conjecture like those involved are inanimate chess pieces with little or no true knowledge of the subject or the environment being discussed. At least I am willing to admit I know nothing and await the opinions of those that may.
I didn't even come up with the diversion idea. But aye aye. You sure have some strong opinions for someone who admits to knowing nothing.

If NO ONE was killed(or hurt seriously) I really doubt they'd feel that threatened. The ETA does non lethal bombings all the time in Spain and I don't see the Spanish giving into their demands like they gave into al-quada after Madrird.