View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 03:22 PM       
I remember being in high school with a girl with whom I'd been fairly friendly up to that point. We were bored in a class, and she made some sort of little cartoon about a dog and passed it back to me. I made another cartoon about the dog and passed it back to her.

Then the note-passing stopped abruptly and she ran out of class as soon as the bell rang. A couple of days later she hurled this long, ridiculous, 4 page handwritten letter at me. It was all about how the dog-cartoon was HER thing and how DARE I draw the dog also and she would never be able to trust me again blah blah blah. It was weird, overblown, overdramatic overkill. I still have it somewhere.

My reaction to this, mentally, was "wtf, crazy bitch alert" and I wrote her out of my life right then and there. Didn't say anything to her, didn't go out of my way not to speak to her, just didn't ever deal with her again. Until facebook, when a bunch of other people I was only marginally on speaking terms with found me and "suggested" her as a friend. Fuck that.

That's what I don't like about facebook. If I didn't like them then, what makes them think I'd like them now?

Last edited by Kitsa : Aug 21st, 2009 at 08:47 AM.